Friday, January 13, 2012

Beware, It's Friday the 13th!

Yesterday was Friday the 13th, so of course Chris and I had to celebrate somehow. In high school my friend Rosie and I used to dress up every Friday the 13th and go to school like that, complete with black lipstick, all black clothes, and dark eyeliner. I carried the tradition on into college a few times and definitely got some strange looks from other students. Naturally I had to continue it here. :) After Chris and I got back from our count last night at about midnight we got all dressed up and I did our makeup. We couldn’t find black lipstick in town, so we settled for drawing black lips on with eyeliner pencil. Putting makeup on Chris was quite a fun experience, and I couldn’t stop laughing at how silly it looked. We finished off with black nail polish to complete the look. I think we did a pretty good job!

Our Friday the 13th looks.

The dip!

 Scary good fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment