Tuesday, January 31, 2012

“Kristen, can you buy me this puppy?”


Yesterday Chris and I visited the pet shop in town. I had passed by it several times but never gone in. The signs outside were promising, stating things like “We have puppies!” and “We have kittens!” How could I pass it up? I was definitely not disappointed. There was an adorable black lab/kelpie mix puppy, about 15 kittens, and three ferrets. Heaven on Earth! After oohing and ahhing over them for several minutes, the owner came up and asked us what we were looking to get. Of course I said everything.  :) He realized we were just looking and left us to continue cooing over the animals. Chris made friends with the puppy and asked me, “Can you buy me this puppy?” Oh how I wish! One day we will have cats and dogs and rats galore! But until then we will just have to keep visiting pet shops so I can get my cute animal fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment