Saturday, November 12, 2011

Knee Injury Update

Just a quick update about my knee. As I posted before, I slipped and fell on Sunday and hurt my right knee. I’ve had a compression bandage on it and have been on crutches all week. It’s feeling MUCH better and I can walk on it almost normally. The swelling has gone down a lot, although my ankle and calf are still a tad puffy. It still hurts a bit when I move certain ways, but it’s come a long way since Sunday. I can’t get in to get x-rays and scans for another 2 ½ weeks, but I’m pretty sure I just strained something and it will heal on its own. I’ll get it checked to make sure (my knee isn’t something I want to take chances with!) but right now it seems to be recovering quite well. Hopefully it keeps on improving!

No comments:

Post a Comment